TopTV’s Corporate Social Investment aim is to grow with our communities while we attain our vision. Our CSI approach is multidimentional in a sense that it supports direct communities, CSI organisations and national flagship projects.
We recognise that our communities are faced with challenges that require business support. Our involvement has reached communities as far as Ndundwini in KwaZulu-Natal. We sponsored and will continue to sponsor a fun run that forms part of building comradiship and entertainment within Ndundwini.
Our employees are involved in SCI projects. We intend to engage not only as a business but also as responsible citizens in the goal of creating a better South Africa for all.
Key focus areas of TopTV’s CSI include:
- Community development
- Health and Welfare
- Skills development, with a focus on broadcasting elements
- Engaging and uplifting non-profit community broadcasting organisations
Our beneficiaries include:
- The Edenvale Children’s Home
- Kasie FM
We sponsor national flagship events with a noble cause:
- Pink illumination breast cancer awareness ball (insert managers pic)
- Walk the talk
- TopTV registered over 70 employees in the walk. We partnered with the event organisers in creating an ambiance conducive for all participants.
- We support breast cancer in line with the Este’ Lauder Pink Illumination ball. Top TV contributed towards this noble cause.
- Our community involvement includes Skills Development partnership with township based entertainment businesses.
- TopTV’s Employee engagement programmes are designed such that they ensure that our employees understand that they too are social responsible citizens.